For those of you interested in learning more about the chief judge for the Delaware Court of Chancery, there’s a great article about the Chancellor in this month’s American Lawyer.
- Non-compete and Non-solicit agreements (16)
- Common Law Remedies (3)
- Statutory Claims (3)
- Court of Chancery (16)
July 11, 2012 Pros and Cons of Suing the Ex-Employee’s New Employer When a company pursues a former employee for violating a noncompete agreement, one of the...
March 16, 2012 Settlement Discussions Not An Excuse for Delayed TRO Application To Enforce Noncompete One of the most critical points in the enforcement of a noncompete is when a...
March 1, 2012 American Lawyer Pens Insightful Article on Chancellor Strine For those of you interested in learning more about the chief judge for the Delaware...
February 17, 2012 Protecting Trade Secrets In Delaware Employers frequently confront the problem of theft or misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential, proprietary...
February 16, 2012 Overbroad Forum Selection Clause Dooms Effort to Enforce Noncompete Many businesses include Delaware choice-of-law and forum-selection clauses in their contracts to take advantage of...
February 9, 2012 Court of Chancery Continues To Question Blue Pencil Rule The Delaware Court of Chancery has once again indicated a reluctance to invoke the Blue...
Our Other Blogs
- Fair Competition Law Blog (Beck Reed Riden LLP)
- EBG Trade Secrets & Noncomplete Blog (Epstein Becker Green)
- Trade Secret/Noncompete Blog (Foley & Lardner LLP)
- Trading Secrets Blog (Seyfart Shaw LLP)
- Womble Carlyle Non-Compete and Restrictive Covenants Blog (Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice PLLC)
- The IP Law Blog (Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Law Corporation)
- Traverse Legal Attorneys & Advisors Blog (Traverse Legal PLC)
- Colorado Non-Compete Law Blog (Daniel F. Warden of Bond & Morris PC)
- Georgia Non-Compete & Trade Secrets News Blog (Berman Fink Van Horn PC)
- Massachusetts NonCompete Law Blog (Foley Hoag LLP)
- Tom Shumate's Tennessee Non-Compete Law Blog (Tom W. Shumate IV of Kay, Griffin, Enkema & Brothers PLLC)
- Texas Non-Compete Law Blog (Robert Wood of Fell & Wood LLP)
- Smooth Transitions Blog (Rob Radcliff of Gruber Hurst Johansen & Hail LLP)
- Virginia Non-Compete Law Blog (Frith & Ellerman Law Firm PC)